MAKING YOUR OWN POLLUTION: QUESTIONS FOR LESSON 5 OF OPERATION WATER POLLUTION
1. What are the pollutants your group will be adding to the clean water?
2. When you have added the pollutants, what do you think will happen to the water?
3. What is the TDS value for your clean water? What is the pH value for your clean water?
4. What happened to the water when you added the pollutants? Did any float? Did some sink? Did the pollutants change the colour of the water?
5. Describe what you observed when you shook up the water and pollutants.
6. Describe how the water and pollution looked after sitting off to the side for five minutes.